Don's Model Works "Home of Wings Models, LLC"
Home > How to Order > International Orders
International Orders for Products from:
Don's Model Works and/or Wings Models LLC
Short Version: Quick and Easy!
- Find products by product lists or Search Page.
- Put products in Shopping Cart by clicking "Add to Cart" buttons.
- Checkout and choose the "Pay By Check/Money Order" option, which sends us an email with your order.
- We email you back with shipping options for your order.
- You choose your shipping option and pay by PayPal or mail us an international money order.
- That's it! If you want/need more details, read below.
These instructions apply to all orders to be delivered outside the United States of America.
- We accept orders by Online Shopping Cart, by Email, or by Regular Mail.
- We accept payment by PayPal or international money order in US dollars.
- We do not accept credit cards except through PayPal.
- We do not accept payment by wire-transfer or bank-to-bank transfer.
- We ordinarily offer international shipping options for Priority International (insured), Priority International (uninsured), and First Class International (uninsured), but may be able to ship by another method if you prefer.
- We are happy to answer questions by email regarding our merchandise or shipping and handling charges.
- Please do not ask us to list the item on customs forms as a gift, or to do any other illegal action.
- You may wish to print this page now, for handy reference while shopping on our website.
Procedures for International Orders:
Order by Online Shopping Cart (payment by PayPal or International Money Order):
The easiest, fastest way to find and order our merchandise is to use our Online Shopping Cart system, then make your payment by credit card using PayPal (we do not accept credit cards directly, only through PayPal), or by mailing us an international money order payable in US dollars. Here are the steps for this method (note: these instructions for international customers are slightly different from the instructions for domestic customers):
- Browse through our merchandise looking for items that you want to order. You can do this by viewing the product lists or by using our Search Page. Whenever you see an item that you want, you can add it to your Shopping Cart (don't worry, you can remove items later if you change your mind). After each item that you add to your shopping cart, you will be given the choice to "Continue Shopping" (going back to where you were when you added that item) or "Checkout Now" (finalizing your order and arranging payment).
- When you are finished shopping, click a "View Shopping Cart" link. These "View Shopping Cart" links are located near the top and bottom of most pages on our website. Now is the time to examine the items that you have in your Shopping Cart and decide whether you want to remove any of them or change any of the quantities. You can make these changes using the Change Quantity boxes at the end of each item line in the shopping cart. (Don't worry about the sales tax figure, that is only for residents of the State of Missouri, USA.) When you are satisfied with the items in your Shopping Cart and ready to proceed to payment, click the link to "Checkout".
- When asked if the order will be shipping to Missouri, USA, click "No" (this question is only because we are required to charge sales tax for orders shipped within the State of Missouri, USA).
- You will next be asked to choose a method of payment: Do Not Click the PayPal Link! All International Customers Should Choose the "Pay By Check/Money Order" Option, Even If You Intend to Use PayPal!
- On the "Pay By Check" page, scroll down to the Special Instructions or Comments box and type in your chosen method of payment (PayPal or international money order), plus any special instructions such as a preference in method of shipment.
- Scroll down further on that page and fill in the text boxes for your Name, Email Address, Shipping Address, etc. Please be especially careful in typing your email address, because we need that so that we can email you the shipping options to complete your order! (If for some reason you cannot fill in a telephone number, please type it as 555-555-5555 so that we know that it is not a real telephone number (the automated system won't allow it to be left blank).)
- Click the "Submit Order" button at the bottom of the page. This will send us an email copy of all of the information that you submitted. We will calculate your shipping and handling options and send you an email with instructions for completing your order, depending on your choice of payment method.
- After you click "Submit Order" you will see a page summarizing your order, with instructions to print it out and mail it to us. You should print the page for reference, but please don't mail it until you receive a confirmation email from us. If you don't receive your confirmation email from us within 24 hours, you should double-check your printed copy to make sure that you entered your email address correctly!
- When you receive your confirmation email from us, you will have instructions for completing payment by PayPal, or mailing us an international money order, depending on which payment method you chose.
- That's it, you're finished!
Order by Email (payment by PayPal or International Money Order):
The easiest way to order is by using our Online Shopping Cart, which concludes with a confirmation email before you make your payment. However, if for some reason you are unable to use the Shopping Cart or do not wish to use the Shopping Cart, you can email us with your name, shipping address, and a list of the items you want. We will send you a reply email confirming items in stock, quoting the shipping and handling charges for the various shipping options, and giving instructions for payment.
Order by Regular Mail (payment by International Money Order):
If you are paying by international money order, you will need to mail us your order along with your payment. You can use our Online Shopping Cart or email us with your name, shipping address, and a list of the items you want. We will send you a reply email confirming items in stock, quoting the shipping and handling charges for the various shipping options, and giving instructions for payment. When we have confirmed the total charges for you by email, you can print out that email and send it along with your payment to:
Don's Model Works
Post Office Box 606
Rolla, MO 65402-0606
Payment for International Orders:
PayPal is an online service that allows you to make payment by credit card, and then PayPal will put the payment in our account. Our PayPal account is firstname.lastname@example.org. If you want to pay by PayPal, we can send you an invoice through their automated system that will simplify your payment by filling in all of the necessary amounts for you. For more information about PayPal, you can visit the PayPal website at www.paypal.com.
International Money Order. Your means of purchasing an international money order will depend on where you live. You may be able to purchase one from your post office, or possibly a bank or American Express office. The money order must be payable in US dollars, to Wings Models, LLC. You can mail it to us along with your order.
Shipment of International Orders:
We ordinarily offer three shipping options for international orders. We can ship by other means (such as Global Priority Mail or Global Express Mail) if you prefer, but these three options seem to offer the best combinations of price and speed. Our three standard options are:
USPS Priority International (insured) offers delivery by airmail within 4 to 10 days, and includes a tracking number. This option includes postal insurance.
USPS Priority International (uninsured) offers delivery by airmail within 4 to 10 days, and includes a tracking number. This option does not include postal insurance. If you choose uninsured shipping, you bear all risk of loss or damage en route.
USPS First Class International (uninsured) offers delivery by airmail within 4 to 10 days, but does not include a tracking number. This option does not include postal insurance. If you choose uninsured shipping, you bear all risk of loss or damage en route.
Postal Insurance. Postal insurance is optional for Priority International, but is not available for First Class International. We encourage insured shipping on international orders, but we do realize that it costs more and you may not wish to pay for it. If you choose uninsured shipping, you bear all risk of loss or damage en route. Postal insurance is not available for all shipping destinations. If postal insurance is not available for your shipping destination, you bear all risk of loss or damage en route.
Don's Model Works Home Page
How to Order: simple procedure and forms for ordering our merchandise
Search our Product Database
Reference Materials: Hints, Tips, etc.
Contact Us: if you have any questions about our products
View Shopping Cart: to adjust quantities or proceed to Checkout
If you have any problems viewing or using this website, please contact our webmaster.